Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jambo, Kenya!

Hey y'all!  Not really much to say at this point other than I made it to Nairobi safe and sound!  We just got in about an hour or two ago, and are all checked into ICIPE, which is an insect research station that we'll be staying at for the week.  I slept for most of the second flight, but it was wicked neat to fly over the Sahara!  It's just after 1:30AM right now though, and I have to be up and out by 8AM to go to Nairobi National Park --  gonna see some Walters and maybe some Simbas!  (For those of you who are unaware of who Walter is...get with the program!)  We've only been here for an hour or two, so there's not really much else to tell (unless you want to hear about the airplane food).. but now you all know that I am here, I am alive, and I am happy as a clam!

Anyways, off to beddy-bye I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment